Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: XXX  (Read 6700 times)

Mr. X

XXX
« on: May 28, 2009, 04:54:58 PM »

Hi crustypaul. You´re rigth in some case.....

Sure,.. my first reaction to these Kiddy coments was to overdriven& Kiddy, too.  LOL;D

I´ve posted  because my first thougth was  that people start absurd comments about my auctions.

Already i understand why here some problems  between "sale your mods" and " you can do it by yourself in 30 minutes"
but everyone should be respected and also my auctions ( if there Hi or Lo priced).
That´s what i missed here a bit (without noticed my Post was on the same Level as other idiots here) ;D

I know also some  guys who started auctions with 500,-EURO for a modded RY30. LOL
Maybe you found one for free you could sale it with mods. for a ultra-fair price?

I´m pretty sure especally you should know the Price for an modified Machine depends on how much would be paid for the machine itself (without mods).  

I don´t  wan´t more than 99,- Euro for this Banana Patchbay mod. (included Patchcables)  
That is a similar price that you can also find on yours or most other seriously Pages over the internet. :D

No matter if somone start speak so bad about me......
The important thing for me is everyone  who wan´t to buy my Machines should know that my
modifications are definitly NOT over-priced.
They are professional and sounds better than many crappy shit you can find somwhere.  
I know what i´m doing especally with Electronic and sound.

And pretty sure most people Here know such things, too  8)

Free Tibeth.....!

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
Re: XXX
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 07:08:51 PM »

I think was a was a response to this thread that Mr X mysteriously posted in its own thread:

http://www.circuitbenders.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1020.0.html
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 02:21:08 AM by Circuitbenders »
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

LoneStar81

• Way to much time on his hands
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 03:18:52 PM »

Mr.X:

I found your reaction very funny to say the least. I made fun about your prices and you call me an idiot and I would show kiddy behavior and whatnot. Seriously, wouldn't that exactly be the reaction a 15 year old, which you accuse me to be, would show? Haha.

If your bends are professional, then those of many people here including myself would qualify as world-class. You gotta keep relations right after all :)

Thanks a lot for putting a smile on my face on a sunny friday afternoon :)

deathbender

• Way to much time on his hands
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 05:06:10 PM »

Lol, i bet he won't repeat this '15 years old idiot' thing if we were standing face to face...  ;)

1. I doubt making fun about someones dispensable eBay auctions qualyfies anyone as an 'idiot'...

2. If you can't see someone, guessing his/her age is even more difficult... and i don't believe Mr. X is a clairvoyant, sorry...

3. All this crying of Mr. X just reveals we hit the nail on the head...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 05:08:01 PM by deathbender »