Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Fisher Price archive  (Read 9627 times)

Silas

Fisher Price archive
« on: April 30, 2008, 03:15:59 PM »

Just found this..

http://www.thisoldtoy.com/

Seems like they have info/pictures/part numbers/whatever about Fisher Price toys, since the beginning.. So go figgure out what that crazy bended toy you got is actually called, if that's what makes your day... ;)

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
Re: Fisher Price archive
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 03:57:15 PM »

After a while you start taking the internet for granted and then you come across something like this and you realise how bizarre the net actually is.

There are really people out there who collect Fisher Price toys from the 70's and 80's. These people know serial numbers and which toys are rarer than others and are so dedicated that that website actually exists!

WHY?

Surely it can't be just me that experiences a kind of existential terror about this ................... or maybe it is  :D

i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

TonyB.1981

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 09:30:38 PM »

That is crazy!

Some people have got time.
But it's cool.

mr ibrahiem

• Way to much time on his hands
  • Im Ibrahiem I like to eat apples
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »

I t is sad that people spend nearly 100% of their efforts on collecting and archiving old toys...but on the other hand there are some circuit benders who collect and archive circuit bent eqquipment not for usage but for the sake of it .I found a website like this where a man can tell you every type and sub-type of incantor,by company make age technology barcode and rarity and if it is a good bend
Just thought id give you the other side of the story. :)

pneaveill

• Way to much time on his hands
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 03:39:43 PM »

I t is sad that people spend nearly 100% of their efforts on collecting and archiving old toys...but on the other hand there are some circuit benders who collect and archive circuit bent eqquipment not for usage but for the sake of it .I found a website like this where a man can tell you every type and sub-type of incantor,by company make age technology barcode and rarity and if it is a good bend
Just thought id give you the other side of the story. :)

And what pray tell, is the link to yon website?