Circuitbenders Forum > Parts, Components, Unbent machines & Junk

COMPONENT SUPPLIERS LIST

<< < (3/6) > >>

Circuitbenders:
Note the way the shaft of the button coming up the the black tip is actually metal all the way up to the tip on those ones and the black tip presses down around the metal shaft, where as on the cheap ones there is no metal shaft and the button tip is flapping around loose.

I bought 100 of those JPR ones as i was scared i might never find them again  ;) and they are far better quality that the cheap rapid shit. Not as good as the maplins ones but then the maplins ones have mysteriously shot up to £1.62 each in my local store!

kick52:
What are the standard shipping rates for JPR?

Circuitbenders:
I'm not sure, you'd have to check out the site. I do know that the minimum order if you are paying with a credit card is £30 and you get free shipping on that much.

goldenbaby:
I ordered a bunch of start-up supplies with varying values and the such through Parts Express (www.parts-express.com).  Has anyone else bought from them, and how does the quality tend to be?  It was a little more than some places, but we've rented a US mailbox and only drive an hour to the border to access it.  My first order was $50, so I got free shipping.  Now I just hope that what I bought doesn't totally suck.

Matt the Modulator:
Anyone know were i can get a Dual pp3 battery holder from?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version