Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Post ALL eBay Tips & Tricks Here!  (Read 5907 times)

sk-1

• Dayglo Volunteer of International Masturbation
Post ALL eBay Tips & Tricks Here!
« on: December 28, 2009, 01:06:52 AM »

Anyone got any good tips and tricks for being more successful on eBay as a buyer and/or seller?  I have a few secrets that I'll share if anyone else is willing to go first!  My eBay strategies help me to:

a/ Win every single auction I bid on, 100% of the time (3 years straight now)
b/ Manipulate auctions to win at prices that I determine, 80% of the time (combined with force-bidding)
c/ Manage multiple eBay and PayPal accounts (for buying, selling and strategic bidding).
d/ Out-snipe every sniper who snatches an auction (to within 1 second of auction close)

Okay... ultimately I'm better off going to flea-markets and pawnbrokers to find a real bargain, but I am sure there are plenty of circuit benders here who have a few pointers they could share with us without revealing too many of their secrets!  ;D

I must add that none of my strategies are illegal or against eBay Policy.  I understand that there will be people out there who will consider some of my methods to be unethical or unfair... but I honestly couldn't care less.  If I continue to beat everyone simply because my strategies keep working, then that is entirely their own fault... not mine.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:30:05 AM by SK-1 »
So many questions... so little time!

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
Re: Post ALL eBay Tips & Tricks Here!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 01:47:05 AM »

erm, is it just me or does this post read like most of the mountain of spam i receive every day?  :-\
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

sk-1

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 03:30:00 AM »

DON'T WORRY! I won't try to sell anyone anything!  LOL... I'm just curious to see if anyone else has any tips or ideas that has helped them land that item they so desperately wanted... and perhaps by sharing those tricks, others might gain some benefit from them.  So I don't see what you mean by 'spam' as I'm not trying to sell anything and I'm not making any exaggerated or hyped-up claims or anything like that.

I mean, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out how to win all the time, especially on eBay.  Despite what people tell you, luck has absolutely nothing to do with it.  eBay auctions are dead simple to master and people only have themselves to blame for not knowing enough about eBay to win everything they bid on.  Lack of money and lack of knowledge are the only obstacles that prevent people from winning all of their auctions.  What's even worse is a lack of motivation to change that!  :P

I must add that I am a professional digital artist and internet marketer by trade, so my ramblings tend to sound composed, pitchy and sales-like at times and more often than not, a little too well composed to be just natural.  Never fear... I will try and lose that habit and let my more human, spontaneous side come out... much like I did in my Yahoo Chat! years.  Sorry guys!  :-[
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 03:48:03 AM by SK-1 »

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 02:46:59 PM »

I find the best way to win on ebay is to not watch something for a week, checking up on it about 5 times a day, and then 2 minutes before the end of the auction just wander off to make a cup of tea or something and completely forget about it.  >:(  >:(  >:(

The Doepfer Maq16/3 analogue sequencer i missed like that still haunts me, especially as it went for £150!  :(
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

sk-1

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 03:28:53 PM »

Damn, that must have hurt.  I think we all have stories to tell about 'those' losses.  Even though I admit to boasting a little about my eBaying skills, I'll also admit to having a whole 3 years prior full of hauntings and lost treasures.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 03:31:02 PM by SK-1 »