Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: was it something we said?  (Read 7176 times)

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
was it something we said?
« on: January 10, 2011, 12:38:05 PM »

the amazing disappearing zero :o

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
Re: was it something we said?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 12:51:01 PM »

yeah, he's gone again. In his own words 'I'm exiting the forum. it's too much like hard work for various reasons.'

http://www.circuitbenders.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1768.msg11481.html#msg11481

Personally i think i'd just not post so much or leave it alone for a bit if the forum was starting to piss me off. It certainly seems a better bet than deleting your whole account. Its a shame but each to their own i guess.  :(
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 04:39:12 PM »

another trail of broken links and photos which should be there but have been deleted, think we could do without that kinda help, especially when he has taken alot of info from others since his last "visitation." 

Deleting the account is such a childish thing to do since everyone here has been nothing but friendly to him, one would think he doesn't want to share his info  ;) .  What this guy is doing aint rocket science, bung a few "modules" in a crappy drum machine and your off, dont let his ebay hype fool you, you could ALL probably do better.

just another s-cat in disguise...............

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 05:08:43 PM »

I hadn't noticed that all his photos had vanished as well. So have a few of the threads he started, including that one about the MT240. That kind of gives the impression that before leaving he seems to have gone back and deleted everything that might give anyone else any information. Unless the threads he started were automatically deleted when i did some forum maintainance last night which is entirely possible.  :-\

The board photos he put up with bend details have definately been deleted from photobucket though as the links were pointing to this account http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j41/verminromance/ and they certainly aren't in there now.

Oh well, i'm going to suspend judgement on this one and look at it as another inexplicable event that i'm never going to understand  ::)
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 12:46:43 PM »

When i joined this forum Paul it was just after m-zero had left the first time heaps of the threads had broken links and deleted pics courtesy of him. Its kinda like giving someone a present then taking it back, your modding your dd12 yeah reading down the thread saying this could be helpful then you come to photo deleted, eh not so helpful and I'm pretty sure it ain't no accident, maybe it could be one of the x-files mysterious disappearance of irreplaceable data about bending crap machines!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 02:23:39 PM by electoyd »