Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: modified yamaha RY30  (Read 35540 times)

basshell

• basshell.bandcamp.com
modified yamaha RY30
« on: April 16, 2009, 02:50:43 PM »

Here are sum picts of my modified ry 30...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37483263@N06

all mods are on ic 105  and the ic directly below ..think its ic 106 but dont quote me..

a wee jam with the moded machine can be found here

http://www.box.net/shared/mu30h6t43v

..no edits or added fx..

hope this post is of use to somone out there..

luv Gx

deathbender

• Way to much time on his hands
Re: modified yamaha RY30
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 04:12:40 PM »

What was really cool when modding this machine was the space they left at the top of the machine, where you for example put the jacks... i put my 12 fixed-bend switches there, i thought that was sufficient and i don't need more...

LoneStar81

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 01:27:01 AM »

Nicenice... Tell me, is the sound rom in the RY30 a standard type (i.e. EPROM, like 27Cxxxx)?

On another note, someone is desperately selling one of these on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260392188101

The auction has ended with no bids, just look at the price lol.
I can't be arsed to translate the description, but let's just say it's badly written.
And he just relistet the same thing for 299 Eur and 309 Eur buy-it-now.

Some people really seem to need money! Crisis strikes.

pneaveill

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 02:58:21 AM »

What was really cool when modding this machine was the space they left at the top of the machine, where you for example put the jacks... i put my 12 fixed-bend switches there, i thought that was sufficient and i don't need more...

Any pics or advice for a newb?

deathbender

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 06:42:29 PM »

Nicenice... Tell me, is the sound rom in the RY30 a standard type (i.e. EPROM, like 27Cxxxx)?

On another note, someone is desperately selling one of these on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260392188101

The auction has ended with no bids, just look at the price lol.
I can't be arsed to translate the description, but let's just say it's badly written.
And he just relistet the same thing for 299 Eur and 309 Eur buy-it-now.

Some people really seem to need money! Crisis strikes.

I'm almost sure i've seen this one before, it must be the second time he relisted it and everytime he lowers the price a little bit... LOL  ;) :D

deathbender

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 06:44:19 PM »

Pictures of inside the machine? Or the fixed bends? It looks like i'll have to open the thing up again...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 06:51:26 PM by deathbender »

pneaveill

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 01:23:06 AM »

Pictures of inside the machine? Or the fixed bends? It looks like i'll have to open the thing up again...

At this point am willing to humbly take about any help that I can get.

Thanks in advance

basshell

• basshell.bandcamp.com
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 12:03:59 PM »

open your ry30....  find ic 103 ...start bridging the pins on the chip..easy peasy

regarding this...

i dont know how sumcunts can sleep at night..

Gx

pneaveill

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 02:51:13 PM »

open your ry30....  find ic 103 ...start bridging the pins on the chip..easy peasy

Gx

Sorry, guess I misspoke earlier when asking the questions.  I don't have most of these things that I am asking questions on. Rather, am asking what to look for so when I do get some of them.

Appreciate the patience.

deathbender

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 05:19:05 PM »

basshell

• basshell.bandcamp.com
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 08:01:39 PM »

yeh 105

Mr. X

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 02:04:12 PM »

To the funny Kids Deathbender and Lonestar81.  Thanks that you noticed my auctions.
I don´t agree with you´re comments.
and i see here on forum you speak badly all the time over people who sale modified equipment.
Maybe you both need a girlfriend....? Or go to the "i hate circuit bend forums" LOL

And to all others:
My professional mods are worth the Price.
There a lot modified equipment from me around the world and all buyers are happy
with my Machines & service.

I´m pretty sure not everyone follows  comments of the two 15 year old kids i mentoined above.

Sorry for not perfect english ;D :D ;) ;) :)
Intelligent people know what i mean and could help Lonestar81 to translate. LOL

Gordonjcp

• This person is dangerously insane.
    • http://www.nekosynth.co.uk
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 02:21:25 PM »

How does drilling a dozen holes in the case and tacking some banana sockets on justify slapping an extra 300EUR on the price of a crappy drum machine?
If at first you don't succeed, stick it through a fuzzbox.

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 03:30:31 PM »

and i see here on forum you speak badly all the time over people who sale modified equipment.

No, plenty of people on this forum sell modified equipment, myself included. I think you will find that people only 'speak badly' or just plain laugh at those who try and sell things for absolutely absurd amounts of money when it would take most people on this forum a maximum of about 30 minutes to do the same mods. Someone tried to sell me an unmodified Casio RZ1 for £300 the other day, i laughed at him because it was absurdly overpriced. Is that wrong?

Maybe you both need a girlfriend....? Or go to the "i hate circuit bend forums" LOL

I wasn't aware that having a girlfriend make your mods worth more money or your opinions on circuitbending more valid. Does it help?
And you're accusing other people of acting like 15 year old school kids!  :o ;D

And to all others:
There a lot modified equipment from me around the world and all buyers are happy
with my Machines & service.

If people want to pay absurdly high prices for stuff you build then thats up to them and i wouldn't argue with that. Just don't expect other circuitbenders not to laugh at your attempts to rape peoples bank accounts  ;)

I can't help noticing your feedback on ebay which includes very low star ratings, negative feedback for a bent VSS30 and 2 neutral feedbacks for sending people broken equipment. That seems rather odd to me if 'all buyers are happy' as you say.

You could have just come on here and calmly explained your opinions and view on things, but instead you came on here and started abusing people. Now everyone on this board thinks you are an idiot, think about that.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 03:41:33 PM by Circuitbenders »
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

Mr. X

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »

Hi crustypaul. You´re rigth in some case.....

Sure,.. my first reaction to these Kiddy coments was to overdriven& Kiddy, too.  LOL;D

I´ve posted  because my first thougth was  that people start absurd comments about my auctions.

Already i understand why here some problems  between "sale your mods" and " you can do it by yourself in 30 minutes"
but everyone should be respected and also my auctions ( if there Hi or Lo priced).
That´s what i missed here a bit (without noticed my Post was on the same Level as other idiots here) ;D

I know also some  guys who started auctions with 500,-EURO for a modded RY30. LOL
Maybe you found one for free you could sale it with mods. for a ultra-fair price?

I´m pretty sure especally you should know the Price for an modified Machine depends on how much would be paid for the machine itself (without mods).   

I don´t  wan´t more than 99,- Euro for this Banana Patchbay mod. (included Patchcables) 
That is a similar price that you can also find on yours or most other seriously Pages over the internet. :D

No matter if somone start speak so bad about me......
The important thing for me is everyone  who wan´t to buy my Machines should know that my
modifications are definitly NOT over-priced.
They are professional and sounds better than many crappy shit you can find somwhere. 
I know what i´m doing especally with Electronic and sound.

And pretty sure most people Here know such things, too  8)

Free Tibeth.....!
Pages: [1] 2 3