Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: My Stash! Pics of yours too please!  (Read 9421 times)

Tyler1144

• Way to much time on his hands
My Stash! Pics of yours too please!
« on: August 13, 2009, 04:41:35 AM »

Sorry its so big :(

Everything you see works, i have the bare circuit toys hanging open. I plan on moving all of those into a project box. They are all half opened, waiting to be finished. Speak and read, voice changer police truck, talking teacher, touch and tell, vtech apple... yeah i got em all :)

I also have a lot of scrap boards (the digit display one is from a Yamaha keyboard i broke) and pieces and wires i havent cleaned up yet

The red box with tentacles coming out of it is a vintage 1985 "body rap" toy. Its insides are very cool, no black blobs. All ic's and clock crystals.

Hi-Res FTW
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 04:54:20 AM by Tyler1144 »

Dylan

• Closer to the meat
www.palmetronics.com
BitCoin accepted.

Psycho:Active

Re: My Stash! Pics of yours too please!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 05:42:34 AM »

Haha, I have the same yellow butterfly as you Tyler. I havn't done much to it yet but impatiently rip off the case and look at its guts. Have you found anything interesting in it yet? I'd be more than happy to share notes/compete ;)

I like the box of switches/components. I need more switches.. I tend to end up using ones I've salvaged from toys.

Tyler1144

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 07:14:07 AM »

I got the yellow butterfly from a thrift store a mile away from me, its a spanish one, very nice :)

I want to open it, and i know before i open it, i will find a pitch bend and maybe a distortion or 2. Bending it might be hard because of its flimsy casing

Tyler1144

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 07:16:41 AM »

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=458502862&albumId=895351

Not all of them are still working sadly.

I like the bopit one, i opened one but the casing was so tricky, everything broke. putting a pot in a bopit is impossible lol. I never knew bopits could glitch other than the time mine spewed garbage for an hour until the batteries died :(

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 12:05:38 PM »

I don't suppose you want to resize that photo do you? I don't have a 40" monitor  :o :)

I've got the very same butterfly as well.
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

Dylan

• Closer to the meat
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=458502862&albumId=895351

Not all of them are still working sadly.

I like the bopit one, i opened one but the casing was so tricky, everything broke. putting a pot in a bopit is impossible lol. I never knew bopits could glitch other than the time mine spewed garbage for an hour until the batteries died :(

I was surprised at the glitching too. It was one of those pitch glithes though (when you set the pitch all the way up and then blamo it starts having a conniption fit on you). I put a pushbutton on it now instead of the pot, and two body contacts so you can pitch the glitch up.
www.palmetronics.com
BitCoin accepted.

Tyler1144

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 10:32:27 PM »

I don't suppose you want to resize that photo do you? I don't have a 40" monitor  :o :)

I've got the very same butterfly as well.

I had no idea they were so popular lol