Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Circuitbenders modified Korg Kaoss KP-1 for sale $350  (Read 6523 times)

dawnchorus1

Circuitbenders modified Korg Kaoss KP-1 for sale $350
« on: July 07, 2016, 05:43:28 PM »

I hate to do it, but im in debt so I must. Im selling my circuitbenders modified korg kp-1. It's in great condition and 100% functional. It comes with its power supply and manuals. I'm asking $350 for it. You can reply here or email me at lifeasamirage@gmail.com

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 04:14:35 AM by dawnchorus1 »

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
Re: Circuitbenders modified Korg Kaoss KP-1 for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 02:07:07 PM »

To quote the forum rules: "Links to ebay auctions, ebay shops or other places where you have circuitbent machines for sale are not allowed and will be removed. Links to unbent machines people might be interested in buying are fine."

If we don't enforce this, the whole forum just turns into a farce. Sorry.

You do appear to have copied our entire ebay listing, which makes it look like its us selling it.
At no point do you mention that you are reselling this KP1.
I don't want to be a dick about this, but i can't help thinking that if this wale went horribly wrong somehow, its us that are going to get the blame!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 02:09:50 PM by Circuitbenders »
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

dawnchorus1

Re: Circuitbenders modified Korg Kaoss KP-1 for sale
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 05:44:35 PM »

Sorry, didn't see that. Yes I'm reselling one that I paid you $650 for, please be kind. I will add a note to the auction saying its a resell. You will in no way carry any responsibility for the auction obviously. It works and looks just like it did the day I received it. I only copied the auction because it was very effective once (with me:), it should work again. My apologies.