Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: New Guy Here From Across The Pond  (Read 8684 times)

M4RK

New Guy Here From Across The Pond
« on: December 30, 2011, 12:54:59 AM »

Hi everybody. My names Mark and I just registered here tonight. I've been lurking around a little over the past few weeks, but I've been learning how to circuit bend for a couple years on and off now. I'm a musician and have been playing for about 10 years now(I'm 25). I've always been playing around with keyboards ever since I was a little kid, about 5 or so and I've always gravitated towards gritty and dark electronic sounds.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and I've got a lot of questions to ask as well. Well, sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in but I wasn't sure of a good place to introduce myself. Happy New Year.

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
Re: New Guy Here From Across The Pond
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 05:53:29 PM »

hey mark banter is always a good place to start with most topics, banter really is just general chat or if you wanna flame someone! (only joking) what kind of electronics you been tinkering with you mentioned keyboards, what one's have you been working on?  I think most of the people on this forum make noise music to a certain degree.

dislocations

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 07:47:22 AM »

Welcome Mark.........I think you'll find this a great place for advice!!!!
In the UK, sad but true :-)

M4RK

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 07:16:18 AM »

IM BAAAAACK!!! Howdy there partners. Its been a long time but I am back. The years have not been kind but I am happy to say that I still have the Casio CT-360 I had when I first registered here. Its made it through at least 2 moves, several awful relationships and my grubby little abusive paws. Ive actually learned a lot since I last posted. I got my ha, radio license, learned how to repair and build guitar effects pedals and have gained a ton of experience. I am an old man now...damn near 31 years old, Its bittersweet thinking of my young smooth face as I typed my last posts here, but I digress.

Im hoping I can find some info on bending my CT-360 so I can get it up to snuff for some live shows and recording. I am in a new band now called Clone Alone and I was lucky enough to find a bandmate/partner who appreciates circuit bending and experimental stuff as much as I do. I was over the moon when He showed up one day with a circuit bent Barbie karaoke machine. As soon as I saw that I knew wed be fast friends haha. Anyways Ill post some pictures of my handywork. Thanks for leaving the light on for me.