Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Toys for sale  (Read 6843 times)

fat.frog

Toys for sale
« on: October 27, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »

If you want me to I will list any of these on ebay as BIN for your purchasing pleasure (BEFORE YOU READ, YOU MAY AS WELL KNOW I AM IN THE US, AND SO ALTHOUGH i THINK THEY ARE CHEAP PRICES, THE SHIPPING MAY OFFSET ANY SAVINGS IF SHIPPING OVERSEAS.  YOUR DECISION.)  If you are a member of this forum, you may contact me through it:

* One Yamaha PSS-480 - This thing is so cool I hate to sell it! But I got it for real cheap on ebay and decided I have too much to do. So at $25 US I am still making a modest profit, and not cluttering up my life. And hopefully making some electronics freak happy. Good used condition, I have printed out the manual and will include it, along w/ a 12v PS. Have not tested all the functions of this complex piece.

* One circuit board from a Radio Shack digital delay - condition unknown, working when I pulled it 10 years ago. This was given to me ten years ago, wired into a home-made guitar amp. Was working then. Been stored in a tupperware in the attic for years. Has 4 large fader style pots, 2 1/4" and 2 RCA jacks and a power jack, voltage unknown. I'll gladly sell it for $10 US.

* Five high quality 2-pole 10-throw switches, Russian make - I purchased them from a Lithuanian ebay vendor, who only sells them in lots of 4 or 16. I wanted 8 or so, so I bought 16 in hopes of reselling the rest, since the shipping from Lithuania was a bit steep. I will sell the lot of 5 for $20 US.

* a bunch of Radio Shack mic elements, about 5 (maybe more, I can't find them ATM). These were "tie clip" or lavalier mics, and the little clipping part has been removed. All have 1/8" connectors, untested, assumed to be working.

* RDL "stick-on" EQ: This is sort of utilitarian "pro grade" hardware. Here in the US, I guess you find RDL stuff in churches a lot. Radio Design Labs "stick-on" 3-band EQ. Model No. ST-EQ3. I think it requires a 18vdc power supply, not included. Might run on 12, look it up at their website. I'll let it go for $20.

* Other RDL stuff: their automatic compressor-limiter, model No ST-CL1. This is also a "stick-on," and is less than the size of half a pack of cigarettes. The plastic housing is cracked, I have not tried to use it. I imagine it still works, also uses 18v DC. $20 US.

* Shure M268 mixer. I have a mixer habit I am trying to overcome nowdays. This is one of several I have bought on ebay and used a few times. Not pretty but works fine. 4 in, balanced, unbalanced, high or low impedence, mono. $25 US.

* Radio Shack basic stereo mixer. 4 in, 1/4" or RCA, and 2 out, mono or stereo. Fader for each in. When it's stereo, 2 ins are L and 2 are R, and when it is mono, well anyway. Not pro mat'l but bombproof and reliable. $20 US. 9v battery or PS, not incl.

* Bigsby tremelo bar in good used condition, missing spring. Says "GRETSCH" on it. $20 US. This is the original whammy bar, folks!

* One Gemini iKey in good used condition. I liked it but am not using it. I have used this to record many things to mp3 on a USB CF card. A 1 gig card is over 15 hrs at 128 mbit recording. My main gripe is you can't actually monitor while recording. I am saving up for the iKey Plus, which does have that feature, as well as a few others. $50 US.

* A handful of very nice looking identical VU meters, pulled from decommissioned AV equipment. Have no idea if they work or not. I imagine at least some still do.  I have around 3-6 of these.

And I am also looking for a few pieces myself and would consider swapping items for:
    * a Floyd Rose tremelo tailpiece,
    * live sessions by "Gong," and/or Steve Hillage.
    * quality elec guitar pickups, pref humbuckers, high powered with enough lead wire.
    * Good straight neck for a Les Paul.
    * Nice effects pedals or rack units, or enclosures

I think these are pretty cheap prices if you don't have much shipping to add. They do not include whatever shipping may be attached, (BTW, I only charge approximate actual shipping, no "shipping" fees.) so Pls remember I am in the US.  You may contact me through this forum.  And if you have any nice other guitar or music hardware to offer in exchange, I might consider it. 

* And my ebay name is dino-d. 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 05:02:16 PM by fat.frog »