Circuitbenders Forum > Banter

Marmite or Bovril?

(1/6) > >>

Fatdave:
Im a Bovril man myself unless the Marmite is cunningly disguised in a bag of twiglets.

Work that one out.

Circuitbenders:
Thats some crazy shit!   ;)

Although is there any evidence that its really marmite on twiglets? You think about that.

GrooveCriminals:
marmite man myself, although been weened off it on to T*sco yeast extract "a delicious spread with added vitamins" dontyouknow.

There was a guy on Ebay selling optical theremins in Marmite jars (all the controls and the sensor were mounted on the lid), after a scare in a postal sorting office - full bomb squad event, he got a visit from MI5 and was told not to make any more or else - now that's some crazy shit  ;)

Circuitbenders:

--- Quote from: GrooveCriminals on April 21, 2006, 04:08:32 PM ---marmite man myself, although been weened off it on to T*sco yeast extract "a delicious spread with added vitamins" dontyouknow.

--- End quote ---

Yeast extracted from Tesco's? Sounds revolting.   ;)

Quality tenuous link to something vaguely on topic though, i'm impressed. I'm just waiting for one of our Speak&Spells to get X-rayed going through US customs causing a full bomb alert and controlled detonantion when they see all the re-wiring inside :D

Fatdave:
Word on the street is the new Marmite in a squeezy bottle can out perform st tropez for tanning perfection if applied using a slice of Hovis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version