Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Forum Newbie / Roland R-8  (Read 25286 times)

LoneStar81

• Way to much time on his hands
Re: Forum Newbie / Roland R-8
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2009, 01:32:53 AM »

We are not here to argue with you

Then just don't and further don't contradict yourself by doing so anyways.

We see that you have taken to the anti S-CAT team and would like to ask why, is it because we make money from what we do or is it deeper than that? Do you sell the machines that you build or are they for your own recording projects?
I joined the Anti-SCAT-Team (here you go, paranoia) because you go on and on about your personal greatness and how elite your bends are, while I can see nothing special there, nothing a beginner could do.
And for your second question, I do both.

pneaveill

• Way to much time on his hands
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2009, 04:16:16 AM »

I have a variety of SB live! cards and a few others been hankering to tink with.

Nonono, I was talking about the sound expansion cards for the R-8! Never meant computer soundcards.

Drat!! Foiled again :(

s-cat

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2009, 11:41:18 AM »

I joined the Anti-SCAT-Team (here you go, paranoia) because you go on and on about your personal greatness and how elite your bends are, while I can see nothing special there, nothing a beginner could do.
And for your second question, I do both.
[/quote]

It is not paranoia if you back the argument up, is it?

Have you seen what we have written about our R-8 mods? They are different to the ones that you have mentioned and may have missed. Perhaps you could drop your guard for a while and try them out for yourself. You sell machines and also make money, so you are no different to us then? When you sell your machines, do you tell people that they are nothing special and that anyone can do it, or do you give your customers some pride in knowing that they have something special?

If we were to offer you a freelance job as a circuit bender for S-CAT would you be interested? As this would be our logical next step.
Pages: 1 [2]