Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fab echo.. With crazy "sweet spot" !!!  (Read 26047 times)

manufactured zero

Re: Fab echo.. With crazy "sweet spot" !!!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 08:39:47 AM »

Count me in. I have a get lofi kit and have made a couple of vero versions based on it which is cool but maybe a bit too lofi to apply to some things. If you planned to make a more refined kit then i'd definately be interested. Off topic a bit but still circuit based, do you know of any filter, preferably resonant filter vero schematics. I'd love to build a filter into the dd's i mod but my ability to work from drawings is still quite limited.

Gordonjcp

• This person is dangerously insane.
    • http://www.nekosynth.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 08:50:21 AM »

Off topic a bit but still circuit based, do you know of any filter, preferably resonant filter vero schematics. I'd love to build a filter into the dd's i mod but my ability to work from drawings is still quite limited.
When you're constructing a circuit on veroboard it's often a good idea to draw a "top-down" view of the board, starting with the "main" chip or chips and working your way out.  Often there's no easy way to do it and you end up with a rat's nest of jumpers running across the board, but you can usually figure something out.

Have a look at the filter in the Gakken SX150 - it's a nice simple design that should work reasonably well.  Don't start building a ladder filter as a "first project", they're a swine to get right ;-)
If at first you don't succeed, stick it through a fuzzbox.

Ginsengbob

• Some Music
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2010, 07:32:21 AM »

Count me in. I have a get lofi kit and have made a couple of vero versions based on it which is cool but maybe a bit too lofi to apply to some things. If you planned to make a more refined kit then i'd definately be interested. Off topic a bit but still circuit based, do you know of any filter, preferably resonant filter vero schematics. I'd love to build a filter into the dd's i mod but my ability to work from drawings is still quite limited.

I've been waiting for the new lofi d4elay kits seems like forever.
Can anyone come up with a schematic that's a really simple Pt2399 delay like the lofi one.
I tried looking at the build notes on the lofi site but can't see all the connections.
If they would put out the new version I'd buy one but until then someone please help!!
Pages: 1 [2]