Circuitbenders Forum > Banter

circuitbenders.co.uk FACEBOOK page

<< < (2/3) > >>

Circuitbenders:

--- Quote from: LoFi-Ninja on April 04, 2009, 11:59:57 AM ---PS. They can do what they want to with all photos you upload there.. You just lost your rights...

--- End quote ---

People always say thiat but i can't help thinking, so what? What would they concievably do with photos of circuitbent stuff that would bother me in any respect? Its not like facbook are going to send some goons round to kick the door in and demand i take all those photos down from the circuitbenders site because they own them!

deathbender:

--- Quote from: Circuitbenders on April 04, 2009, 03:15:27 PM ---What would they concievably do with photos of circuitbent stuff that would bother me in any respect?
--- End quote ---

Put small Hitler decals on them and tell Mossad?  ;)

LoFi-Ninja:

--- Quote from: Circuitbenders on April 04, 2009, 03:15:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: LoFi-Ninja on April 04, 2009, 11:59:57 AM ---PS. They can do what they want to with all photos you upload there.. You just lost your rights...

--- End quote ---

People always say thiat but i can't help thinking, so what? What would they concievably do with photos of circuitbent stuff that would bother me in any respect? Its not like facbook are going to send some goons round to kick the door in and demand i take all those photos down from the circuitbenders site because they own them!

--- End quote ---

Well you have a point, but still...

BTW I read about a woman doing some modeling.. Agancy puts pic's on facebook. Facebook sells, and suddenly she's on the cover of some laxative.. Pretty funny...

Circuitbenders:
Personally theres nothing i'd like more than having my face on a laxative, but maybe thats just me  :D

deathbender:

--- Quote from: LoFi-Ninja on April 04, 2009, 05:25:12 PM ---BTW I read about a woman doing some modeling.. Agancy puts pic's on facebook. Facebook sells, and suddenly she's on the cover of some laxative.. Pretty funny...
--- End quote ---

Ok, looked up laxative at leo.org and now the story is funny...   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version