Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: more pss790 madness  (Read 5099 times)

SineHacker

• Kicks like the DADDY!
more pss790 madness
« on: August 23, 2009, 11:07:53 PM »

i discovered today that some of the bends on my pss790 take an effect on the midi out data - you can do some crrraaaazy shit! I was setting up loops on Live's 'Simpler' mostly gameboy samples  :-* and then glitching them out, drumloops are particularly good as well - whats even better is the pitch bend wheel is like a separate stream in the midi info and is external to everything else going on, so you can repitch ANYTHING the keyboard can do, and all the keyboard functions transform into midi data, sometimes bizarrely (probably me setting it up incorrectly or some problem to do with older midi technology being used in newer digi environments). The other cool thing is of course the keyboards harmony function which transfers into midi perfectly but you knew that right? I guess you're probably saying whats the point? with all the cool gear you can get for midi control today, well... well... well can you name anything else that has a midi spaz g-spot? I think not:

because Live + Bending + 4bit sounds + Psychedic Noise-Core makes me a happy man
yum, plastic sinewaves

SineHacker

• Kicks like the DADDY!
Re: more pss790 madness
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 11:08:49 PM »

sorry about the image size!!  ::)
yum, plastic sinewaves

kloroplaster

Re: more pss790 madness
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 12:39:22 AM »

I checked your myspace man - good stuff!
Could you please post pictures of the insides of your PSS-790 or explain your bends if possible?

:D