Circuitbenders Forum > News, comments and requests

Karma Manipulation

(1/4) > >>

Circuitbenders:
Its come to my attention that someone on here, and i have a pretty good idea who you are, is actually childish enough to go to the ridiculous amount of effort to manipulate other members karma.

Several regular posters have mysteriously lost up to -10 karma points in the last couple of days for absolutely no reason whatsoever that i can see. Possibly some negative karma is deserved here or there but that amount in two days for members who have never previously received ANY negative karma or posted anything that could conceivably annoy anyone? I don't think so.

When you consider that its impossible to give any other member positive or negative karma more than once in an hour you can see just how much effort you'd have to go to in order to achieve this. Whats even more tragic is that whoever is doing this actually thinks that something as random as karma on a forum actually matters enough to spend what must be nearly a whole day to manipulate it!

Anyway, this stops NOW! You will be banned if it carries on no matter who you are.

Obviously everyone feels that negative karma is unjustified, but if you have received a ridiculous amount over the past couple of days let me know and I'll look at your account.

SineHacker:
I've now had -13 over 48 hours  :-\

Circuitbenders:
think yourself lucky, i just noticed that gordonjcp had -17 for no apparent reason.  :-\

i've reset your karma again and taken some steps which hopefully might stop this happening

nochtanseenspecht:
hey i lost karma too  :D but what do i care.. its not pound sterling anyway ;)

nochtanseenspecht:
but i do care that i get closer to the meat :'( rather kick like the daddy.. (im vegetarian :P )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version