Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: boss ph-2  (Read 6277 times)

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
boss ph-2
« on: July 12, 2010, 10:16:44 PM »

just opened up one of these last night, got a few nice bends on it, i put a pot and a couple of switches on it there's quite a few more bits though, they turn the phase into a really deep bassy rumble, quite nice.  Seemed to be mainly one spot that was causing alot of the goings on.

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
Re: boss ph-2
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 12:46:09 PM »

I was going to open up my PH-1 the other day, until i noticed that for some reason poeple pay over £100 for them on ebay.

Not really a very useful contribution to this thread but i thought i'd mention it  ;)
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
Re: boss ph-2
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 03:21:04 PM »

thats very steep   :o   i've now put a 5 way switch, a single switch and a pot with a 2 way switch on it, there is a few nice points on it, more of a noise creator/effector now.  I'm doing it as a pressie for someone that is going to put a guitar through it.  They have a small trimpot inside them that you can bring outside not exactly sure what it changes but gonna give it a try, it's just in a really awkward place.  I would say if your working on one of these be very careful with the circuit traces, maybe glue any wires down save the wire getting tugged, i had a trace come up and had to retrace it.