Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: I just wanted to say Hello' and post some new shit" i did.I have friends here!  (Read 8450 times)

Simon Vactrol

• Way to much time on his hands

:D  A big hug to all the circuitbenders around the .co.UK forum..thanks for always give us the opportunity to learn something new and spread this ""lovely"" art...lovely!!
Also thanks for those lovely ltc1799 that are home the day after...with sticker in it!! awesome!!.

And a video of some new shit"" ::) i've made hope you'll enjo'it:
  A.I.Project-Yamaha DD8-Supamegabeatlofiness-
:)

Simon Vactrol

.i actually got  something done as tribute for you guys as sign of gratitude..is a Casio PT rom Pack kindly donated me from Dylan trough this forum..so i did it like that: :)

Ciao.

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk

That DD is really sonically impressive. One of the few bent DD's i've seen that actually seems to offer some kind of decent control over the effects instead of just whacking in a bunch of switches or a patchbay.

I can't actually tell what most of the knobs are doing though. Any chance you could do a short write up in the Yamaha drum machines section? I'm sure there would be a few people who would be interested.

i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

Simon Vactrol

:o Thanks Paul..big compliment  :)
..mnn..yess!! of course i will like to add some info to the DD section...
Gonna unscrew the bottom tomorrow and take some notes..As this  is one of those bends that went all in 1 go..i didn't expect myself to actually make it sound decent so i didn't make any notes.. i was very sceptical about it ...So yea!! gonna do that.

speak soon...

SimonV.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 12:19:10 AM by Simon Vactrol »

Simon Vactrol