Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: confuzzled and bemused!!!  (Read 9198 times)

tobythirling

confuzzled and bemused!!!
« on: December 05, 2006, 08:15:11 PM »

hi there guys! i joined a while ago and havent been on alot! you'll be pleased to know this is because ive been bending like a ba*tard so to speak! ive had really good fun with an IQ builders talking computer, i thought id broken it but i read a thread about someone who thought they had broken a Vtech and was told about that fuse/resistor in a plastic tube that blows easily. i was suffering from the same affliction, so a quick by-pass later and it was back in action (thanks to who ever that gem of knowlage came from!), this was not before a got hold of another one because i enjoyed it so much (turned out to be a completely different circuit but hey!!!). it seems to me, when dealing with a circuit such as is found in a talking computer/ speak and spell/ anything more complex than a small toy, the challange is getting all the bends to function well together. i seem to find a really good glitch and a bizarre distortion for instnstance and when i put them together the damn thing goes dead!! anyone got any suggestions?
         toby
p.s. i read the post on the ebay ID's and you've got a really valid point there! my ebay ID is tobythirling (what a supprise) and if anyone wants to buy any surplus skate clothes be my guest lol!!!

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
Re: confuzzled and bemused!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 03:16:35 AM »

i read a thread about someone who thought they had broken a Vtech and was told about that fuse/resistor in a plastic tube that blows easily.

I think that was me, spooky!

Was that on here or on the yahoo group?
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

tobythirling

Re: confuzzled and bemused!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 01:48:53 PM »

im pretty sure it was on here, my memory is shit like! but thanks for that anyway!