Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: COMMODORE 64 ACTION!  (Read 24434 times)

wiredtoygeek

Re: COMMODORE 64 ACTION!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 02:40:03 PM »

wow! :o

Amazing stuff!

djsynchro

• Dayglo Volunteer of International Masturbation
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 09:39:35 PM »

So I got myself a C64 today, it was Queensday in Amsterdam, everybody and their dog selling their old shit in the streets, circuitbender's wet dream! 5 minutes from my house for 15 Euro with the giant floppy disk drive (5 1/4 Inch floppies!), a  box of disks and a joystick!

Been reading up on it, the SID chip is analogue and the filter even uses some external - that explains the very nice fat sound. Wow.

The Prophet 64 Cart is discontinued BUT they're soon coming out with a thing called the MSSIAH http://www.mssiah.com/ which will be all the synths and the sequencer and a MIDI interface all in one cartridge! Can't wait...  :)

Jack89

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 02:17:55 PM »

Sorry to bring this post back from the dead but this is the COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! I had no idea the C64's where capable of this. Other than the mods is that literally just the SID? With the MSSAIH cart? Sounds amazing...

Are there any details online anywhere on how to do this? I bought a cheap C64 ages ago to use with the cartridge but havnt gotten round to buying one yet.

Jack89

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 08:12:13 PM »

no worries just found loads of info on the MSSIAH forums! Cant wait to get cracking on this
Pages: 1 [2]