Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Yamaha PS-200  (Read 8634 times)

adamadamant

Yamaha PS-200
« on: July 28, 2007, 02:49:45 AM »

Hello all!

I've done a small bit of circuit bending and I just started getting enthusiastic again recently. I broke a DD-5 earlier today, which I was a bit sad about, but it's not all bad. I got a Yamaha PS-200 recently at a car boot for a mere £2. I could barely find anything on the net about it but so far it seems very promising. There's loads of points (20+) that do all sorts of interesting things to the rhythms and auto-accompaniment, changing notes, instruments, warping speed and all sorts, and a few that distort the whole thing, which should be nice with a pot or touch plate.

Anyway, apart from just sharing all this, I do kind of have a question. Has anyone else had a go at one of these? (Note: I'm not sure if there was a PSS-200, but this is marked as just 'PS-200') In case I'm missing any interesting bends. Also I want to use a patchbay for this one because there are so many bends, is it possible to buy a box full of banana jacks or do I need to make it myself? I had a quick search but couldn't find anything.

There are pictures and things at my website: http://www.josephbain.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ps200.html

Ta.