Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: rare vintage 'Roland tr-330' for sale on ebay.....  (Read 11816 times)

squidfanny

rare vintage 'Roland tr-330' for sale on ebay.....
« on: February 08, 2008, 12:35:53 PM »

Hi y'all..... just quickly poping in. Wanted to let you all kow, I'm selling my very rare bendable/modable 'roland tr-330 analogue drum machine.......

It' recently been serviced, and I've been told be the engineer that it is totally ideal for mods/bends

I had big plans for it when I brought it last year, but I'm mad busy at uni, ad I just don't have the time or effort to do anything with it... It pains me greatly to see it go, but it needs a good home..

cheers y'all.......link below (sorry, i haven't figured out how to make a proper forum link yet)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Roland-TR-330-analog-drum-machine-rhythm-330-vintage_W0QQitemZ220199915660QQihZ012QQcategoryZ38069QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

squidfanny

Re: rare vintage 'Roland tr-330' for sale on ebay.....
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 01:21:05 PM »

Ha, Ha, Ha.....

Just reading S-cat thread about the other roland drum machine..... couldn't help but laugh, bitchy threads are really entertaining sometimes!

Anyway, I read the bit about s-cat getting banned for spam, for posting a link to his ebay shop

...........Please don't ban me!!          I'm not a spammer, I just want to sell my drum machine..

I'll happily remove my thread if I need to, but I like this site and I'll never be able to remember a new login if I have to register again. . . so plaese don't ban me............:-)

"copyright is GAY"

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 02:37:33 PM »

Well its not actually circuitbent or modded so i'll let that one stay as someone here might be interested in buying it and modding it. I'm thinking you've possibly set the start price a little high though.

Are those a cluster pf trimmer pots on the component side of the board underneath it?

Did i quote that £150? Judging from the look of it theres a LOT that could be done with that thing depending on exactly what those huge orange capacitors are there for.

You see, now if people be nice about it and not unbelivably obnoxious then everything works out fine, i hope you're paying atention Mr S-CAT!  :D
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

squidfanny

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 11:17:12 AM »

Well its not actually circuitbent or modded so i'll let that one stay as someone here might be interested in buying it and modding it. I'm thinking you've possibly set the start price a little high though.

Are those a cluster pf trimmer pots on the component side of the board underneath it?

Did i quote that £150? Judging from the look of it theres a LOT that could be done with that thing depending on exactly what those huge orange capacitors are there for.

Actually I think you quoted me £120 to take a look and extra depending on what mods could be done. A very reasonable price I might add. . . The machine failed shortly after that, and I had a feller from a large musical instrument shop in Birmingham repair it for me. He's the chap who quoted £150 for the mods.

The more I think about it, the less I want to sell it, but the fact is that I just don't have the time or effort. I'm mad busy with uin and I also just got a nice roland 'mc-909' groovebox to play with, so time is just too limited!

I know the starting price is high, but I've spent £60 on it already, including what it's cost to have it repaired and serviced. . . . we'll see how it goes, if it doesn't sell then I'll take it as a sighn that I'm not supposed to sell it and I'll keep it.

Like I said, possibly that ONLY chance to EVER own one of these babys!.....