Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Tek Nek Fun On The Farm  (Read 7214 times)

goldenbaby

• Dayglo Volunteer of International Masturbation
Tek Nek Fun On The Farm
« on: December 14, 2008, 08:26:18 PM »

I was thinking it's be kinda neat to have a thread of each item, which is kinda what I've been doing.  But this forum does fairly well on the Google search for certain circuit bent items, which is how I found it.  So I figured if we had threads containing everything related to the circuit bending on some absurd stuff, it would almost serve as a FAQ or guide to people picking up the same circuits.  I'm still waiting for my first components, ironically, but I feel like I can start contributing now, in any was possible.

Alternatively, mods can tell me to stop starting new threads.  I would find these posts interesting, personally.

ANYWAYS, I had this given to me after extensive abuse broke the front axle: FUN ON THE FARM.  It's got a bunch of farmyard-related samples based around the Old Macdonald kids song, and the buttons are really fun.  The chip is very small and blobbed, but by messing around with the traces leading to it, I've found contacts for pitchbending.  The circuit will definitely need to be rehoused, as the toy is massive and meant for sitting on.

The buttons fell out and are sitting in the seat part.  The two yellow LEDs will be nice to use too