Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Anti-log pots?  (Read 7403 times)

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
Anti-log pots?
« on: March 02, 2009, 02:04:08 PM »

Does anyone know where you can actually buy pots with reverse log response curves? I know that you can bodge one together with some well placed resistors but i'm pretty sure i remember actual anti-log pots being available a few years ago.

Is this just one of those unusual things that i'm not going to be able to buy in anything other than industrial quantities?
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

Bendables

• Bendables
Re: Anti-log pots?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 02:36:15 PM »

I made some enquiries a while back with Ohmeg who are based in the UK and was told that reverse log (is that the same?) was available.  They did not mention any MOQ but asked that any orders were above £25-30 in total value. http://www.omeg.co.uk/index.htm  The product range is P16 for mini pots. 

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 03:19:07 PM »

any idea of the actual individual prices on these things?

Either i'm being blind or theres no way of telling how many you have to order to get to the minimum order value.
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

Bendables

• Bendables
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 09:46:23 PM »

They were told me their prices a couple of years ago but it was on an email which I lost when my hard drive went.  They were more money then Alpha pots I remember - maybe 10-15p more per pot, but the quantities were small.  This was two years ago though so things may have changed, but if you were just after small number of pots the prices were reasonable.  I think you have to conatcat them first then they get back to you. They don't have a payment gateway or anything.

I don't know if that helps at all...let us know if you have any luck!