Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Ix-Tab net label looking for demos  (Read 9468 times)

Signal:Noise

• Closer to the meat
Ix-Tab net label looking for demos
« on: March 11, 2009, 07:04:15 PM »

I'm in the progress of setting up a net label, there's a few of us involved i). We'll be releasing a broad spectrum of electronic music, we're not fussed as long as it's good. We're currently in the setup stage and are gearing up for our first release which will be a statement of purpose co,pilation so to speak. We're actively looking for demos for this and also individual artist EPs or albums so we can build up a healthy release schedule.

There are two ways to submit.

1) fire an email to submissions"at"ix-tab.com obviously changing the "at" for symbol...i just don't want a ton of spam in my inbox. Put a download link to the track/s you'd like to submit, with a bit about yourself and any other info you feel is relevent. We will listen to everything we get, but please bare in mind it may take a little while to get back to you.

2)we don't currently have a front page as it's in the process of being built, but we do have a forum. go to www.ix-tab.com/Forum and put a link to any track/s you would like considered in the submission forum.

Cheers

Jamie