Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Anyone interested?  (Read 6946 times)

Dylan

• Closer to the meat
Anyone interested?
« on: May 17, 2009, 08:32:44 PM »

Sorry if this comes off as spam, if you think it is, go right ahead and delete this. But I run a net label, [url ="www.audiosodomy.co.nr"]Audio Sodomy Records[/url], and we're putting together our second compilation. If anyone here's interested in having a tune on it, feel free to send us a track. There's no theme for it, and most likely if you send us one, you'll get on the comp. You can send tracks to audiosodomyrecords@gmail.com. Again, sorry if this seems like spam.
www.palmetronics.com
BitCoin accepted.

MAGTIG

• asspostle
Re: Anyone interested?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 10:27:28 AM »

Sorry to bump an old thread, but are you still around? Is the offer still good? heh

I just wanted to say, I'm downloading the Circuit Ben album right now because of some stuff I found on your site. It's really cool. Hell, "Vampires" is even downright brilliant.

Dylan

• Closer to the meat
Re: Anyone interested?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 03:17:10 PM »

Hah, that offer is long gone, but we are doing another compilation right now. It's a Halloween themed album by way of old haunted house albums. If you'd like to have a song on it, make sure it's horror/sci-fi related and you can send it on into audiosodomyrecords@gmail.com
www.palmetronics.com
BitCoin accepted.