Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: almost free casio sa8  (Read 13389 times)

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
almost free casio sa8
« on: February 14, 2011, 02:39:43 PM »

i'm sick of tripping over this thing so if anyone gives me a fiver, i will send it to them recorded delivery-the fiver is mainly for postage and package-it cost me £4.09 to send a hing hon recorded and well packaged.

Its in it shabby box and works, i've tested it.  I would like this to go to someone that would like to experiment on it and maybe upload some stuff for others to read.  If you just wanna pimp it up for ebay dont bother responding.

Dylan

• Closer to the meat
Re: almost free casio sa8
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 03:49:38 PM »

How much is that in US dollars, like $8? Anyway I could send you cash in the mail? I've been looking for another SA to bend after I killed my SA2 many a moon ago. I'd be up for sending you more money since It'd cost more to ship to the U.S. If you'd like to keep it "local" let me know, otherwise I'd love to have this piece.
www.palmetronics.com
BitCoin accepted.

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 12:03:14 PM »

Hey Dylan

Don't mind sending it over to America but,  the problem being the £5 was to send it internally in UK (i never thought about oversea's till last night).  Do you want me to check how much it is to send to US? the fiver may cover it. I would only charge you the postage.

cheers

Ian

Dylan

• Closer to the meat
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 05:10:54 PM »

Yeah man, if you wanna check to see how much it is go for it. I'll pay for postage, don't worry, unless it's something insanely high.

dp
www.palmetronics.com
BitCoin accepted.

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 11:40:26 AM »

sure Dyland when i get a minute i will parcel it up and take it to the post office to weigh it and get some sort of amount for ya.  I'll give you a shout next week,  kinda thinking maybe you could send me some 100k pots instead of cash for the postage, it would just get complicated if you sent me dollars and i always need 100k pots.  I'll let you know next week and you can decide if the price is right. Easy now Ian

Dylan

• Closer to the meat
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 12:21:25 PM »

Sounds like a fair trade. Just let me know how much shipping costs and I'll start pricing out 100K pots for it.

:)
DP
www.palmetronics.com
BitCoin accepted.

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 12:29:55 PM »

Dylan

just so you know i ain't forgotten bout you, i have bubblewrapped the SA-8  I was maybe just gonna put brown paper round the bubblewrap as it is in it's casio box as well, is this ok or would you like me to put it in another box (this would probably increase postage price though).

will do the weighing and stuff next week, got a familiy funeral this week so won't have time till then.

cheers

ian

Dylan

• Closer to the meat
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 06:16:58 PM »

Ah, sorry man, just noticed you posted that. yeah, brown paper over it should be fine :) if anything happens, well buyer beware I suppose.
www.palmetronics.com
BitCoin accepted.

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 10:16:14 AM »

sound , it is in its pretty sturdy casio box as well as a thick layer of bubble wrap so should be cool.  Will get that weighed up for you this week and let you know.

cheer

Ian

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 11:56:43 AM »

Dylan

Got this weighed today, pretty good news i would say.

£8 airmail (probably $12ish)
£5 Surfacemail ($7.50ish)

i even found a recycled bubble wrap envelope big enough for it, so if you want me to send it, email me your address and state which way you want it posted.  I'll pay for the postage and when it arrives just reimburse me with some 100k linear pots to the value above, that would be sound.  If you don't want it let me know so i can pass to someone else.

cheers

Ian

Dylan

• Closer to the meat
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 01:19:19 PM »

How, that's a helluva lot cheaper than I thought it would be. I'll shoot you a PM in a moment.
www.palmetronics.com
BitCoin accepted.

electoyd

• Kicks like the DADDY!
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2011, 12:17:11 PM »

Posted today Dylan, it was probably gonna cost about another 6 dollars to get it as a signed for, so i didn't bother i got a certificate of posting though (for what they are worth).  It is ridiculously well wrapped so getting smashed in the post shouldn't be an option and it defo worked when i tried it a couple of weeks ago.

Drop me a mail when it arrives and i'll give you my address to send the pots, though i did put it on the back of the parcel. 

cheers

Ian

Dylan

• Closer to the meat
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 08:52:55 PM »

Cool man! Thanks again!
www.palmetronics.com
BitCoin accepted.