Circuitbenders Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Roland R8 / THE S-CAT HILARITY THREAD!  (Read 79635 times)

S-CAT

Re: Roland R8 / THE S-CAT HILARITY THREAD!
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2009, 06:27:57 PM »

Please mate, i have already asked you once to stop putting up separate posts answering every single little point. I'd appreciate it if you want to answer what people have said then do it in one post and edit it when you have something else to say.

People don't want their inboxes stuffed full of 100 messages saying you've replied to a thread.

thanks.

How is that done, do I just click reply rather than quote?

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2009, 06:40:56 PM »

If you scroll down on the 'post reply' page you can use the 'insert quote' function to quote posts a certain way back from the thread. Unfortunately in this thread you can't really do that because they are all your posts, which is another reason why its better to answer in one big post with multiple quotes.

or just open another window/tab, find the message you want to quote. click the quote button and copy & paste the result into the window your using to reply, thats probably the way i'd do it if i wanted to quote from several posts at once anyway.
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool

deathbender

• Way to much time on his hands
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2009, 07:10:37 PM »

So now what's the meaning of this posting found in the comments section of his bent R-5 video on youtube?

"Yes we could do that, as we seem to be the only circuit benders who can do it according to the "circuit benders UK" forum, we also can do the same thing with the Roland R-8. What price would you be willing to pay for one like this?"

It's from 2 days ago.

This post by Lonestar81 ( http://www.circuitbenders.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,373.msg5143.html#msg5143 ) was from 01. March 09.

So your comment is a plain lie! Why don't you quit telling nonsense, S-CAT?

S-CAT

« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

So now what's the meaning of this posting found in the comments section of his bent R-5 video on youtube?

"Yes we could do that, as we seem to be the only circuit benders who can do it according to the "circuit benders UK" forum, we also can do the same thing with the Roland R-8. What price would you be willing to pay for one like this?"

It's from 2 days ago.

This post by Lonestar81 ( http://www.circuitbenders.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,373.msg5143.html#msg5143 ) was from 01. March 09.

So your comment is a plain lie! Why don't you quit telling nonsense, S-CAT?
The time that this was posted on our youtube site, the facts stood as far as we knew, we were only aloud back on this forum today and would you believe it someone has posted the pictures on how to do it, there is no need to be obnoxious as this will only get you banned from the site. If you look back in the S-cat thread you will see that we first came on this site telling people that we had modified a Roland R-8, which at that time was on the list of machines that could not be circuit bent. What do you mean by plain lie, are you get your facts mixed up? Please explain this rude message, as I am very distressed now and may even withdraw my membership from this site. LO(fuckin)L

voodoolikeudoo

« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2009, 07:57:55 PM »

The time that this was posted on our youtube site, the facts stood as far as we knew, we were only aloud back on this forum today and would you believe it someone has posted the pictures on how to do it,
[/quote]

so i don't understand how on zoinky420's yahoo bending site theres a message from you dated 9th March saying

'There are not any posts from us on the "Circuit benders forum" that "pump"
people for bending techniques, please tke a look for your self, you may find a
very recent post, that asks about how to bend a "Roland R-5 Drum machine" but
this was a leading question that was posted by "CBUK" themselves,'

So it seems that you must be lying in one of these posts, as unless you are psychic it looks like you must have read the messages on this forum, so you probably owe deathbender an apology there.

S-CAT

« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2009, 08:10:03 PM »

The time that this was posted on our youtube site, the facts stood as far as we knew, we were only aloud back on this forum today and would you believe it someone has posted the pictures on how to do it,
[/quote]

so i don't understand how on zoinky420's yahoo bending site theres a message from you dated 9th March saying

'There are not any posts from us on the "Circuit benders forum" that "pump"
people for bending techniques, please tke a look for your self, you may find a
very recent post, that asks about how to bend a "Roland R-5 Drum machine" but
this was a leading question that was posted by "CBUK" themselves,'

So it seems that you must be lying in one of these posts, as unless you are psychic it looks like you must have read the messages on this forum, so you probably owe deathbender an apology there.

Report to moderator    Logged 

You again have got your facts wrong, please will you take a look to see who posted that question from us, I think that you will find that circuit benders uk. put it there themselves, a message was sent to them directly and not via the forum, they then contacted us to say that they had posted it because it was ironically funny after all the ho hum with the R-8 thread, but we had already built and sold our modified R-5 at the time of sending the message to them as a way to try and get back on the site. This is like tv tennis! and I am not talking about dressing up here!

S-CAT

« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2009, 08:27:55 PM »

If you scroll down on the 'post reply' page you can use the 'insert quote' function to quote posts a certain way back from the thread. Unfortunately in this thread you can't really do that because they are all your posts, which is another reason why its better to answer in one big post with multiple quotes.

or just open another window/tab, find the message you want to quote. click the quote button and copy & paste the result into the window your using to reply, thats probably the way i'd do it if i wanted to quote from several posts at once anyway.

Thankyou for the pointer, how am I doing so far? All that I have been doing so far is trying to set the records straight with certain members, It can be hard sometimes when people have such jaded views of us here at S-CAT but we soldier on. Thankyou for letting us (me) back on the site, I really appreciate it.

LoneStar81

« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2009, 05:13:43 PM »

Oh, S-CAT...

1) I bent my first R-5 in summer 2006, and shortly after that an R-8.
2) The fact that I didn't publish it on the internet doesn't change a thing.
3) What makes you think circuitbenders.co.uk is THE site where everyone posts their bends?
4) What makes you think something which isn't posted on this site hasn't been done?

I strongly believe you just want to create a hype around yourself and your work, in order to make more money.
"We are the only ones who can do it" my arse.

S-CAT

« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2009, 05:40:58 PM »

Hello,

Thankyou for contacting me about this touchy subject, I first came on this site and read in the list of unbendable machines that the R-8 could not be done, It may or may not still be there for you to read yourself.

I do not think that this is the site where everyone posts there bends, as I replied to the non bendable R-8 thread and said that I had achieved it, when asked to reveal what I had found, I refused and was banned from the site for not sharing info and insulting a few people on the way by talking about how good I felt that our machines are. ::)

If you take a look at our R-5 video on youtube, then you will see that someone asked us to build a unit to the same spec for them. I replied that we could do it for them as according to the Circuit benders UK site, that we were the only ones who could do it. Now this was a tongue in cheek joke of a reply and I am surprised to see that you could not see that.  :D

We here at S-Cat have a 9 month old baby girl and the way that we choose to earn money is from selling circuit bent machines asd a full time occupation, we do not have any other source of income. So surely to earn money this way is a good thing and not a crime against the circuit bending community.

To earn money from this takes more than just circuit bending, we build 4 machines per week and make 4 videos to go with them, which we post on youtube, we then pack and send the four items. This takes a lot of hours to achieve and is a full time job. In amongst it we respond to messages on ebay and search for new machines to work on. We pay taxes just as anyone else does and prefer to be working for ourselves and spending time with our daughter as she grows up.

Please could some one tell me what the real reason is that people want to knock us here at S-CAT, because at the moment it all points to being due to us earning money. We do not use other peoples ideas and do not leach from this site or infact any other circuit bending information pot on the internet. We only use our own bends, we try to style the machines to look original and keep our ebay listings based on what the machines can do after being modified.

Arron ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 05:44:28 PM by S-CAT »

S-CAT

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »

I'm surprised that someone who claims to have bent an R-8 needs advice for an R-5.

If you take a look on our youtube site, you will see that we have a modified R-5 with 21 bends that was posted before the r-5 question was posted . I am not trying to case any problems here for you and just wanted to point out that I did not ask for the R-5 mods to be told how to do it but it seems to have caused alot of confusion for certain members on this site.

voodoolikeudoo

« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2009, 09:20:51 AM »

Has anyone else noticed that on any forum the only people who write in a different colour to everyone else are the mentalists who crave attention and end up getting banned or leaving after causing a load of trouble?

All you circuitbenders oldtimers probably remember papaspank on this forum who used to use exactly the same colour as s-cat and was equally as barking mad. I recall someone else as well but i'm not sure who it was.

LoneStar81

« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2009, 10:45:37 AM »

...apart from the fact that dark green on black is fucking annoying to read. I always highlight his text so it gets easier for the eyes.

s-cat

« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2009, 01:18:47 AM »

Has anyone else noticed that on any forum the only people who write in a different colour to everyone else are the mentalists who crave attention and end up getting banned or leaving after causing a load of trouble?

All you circuitbenders oldtimers probably remember papaspank on this forum who used to use exactly the same colour as s-cat and was equally as barking mad.

MAD? If colour denotes madness, the you must be mad!

s-cat

« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2009, 01:25:33 AM »

...apart from the fact that dark green on black is fucking annoying to read. I always highlight his text so it gets easier for the eyes.

Thanks for the heads up on the green text.

Circuitbenders

• crustypaul
  • Admin
  • This person is dangerously insane.
    • Circuitbenders.co.uk
« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2009, 10:33:44 AM »

Right, i'm locking this thread otherwise its never going to die.
i am not paid to listen to this drivel, you are a terminal fool
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]